Part Time Marketing Executive (remote working with frequent visits to Derby and Glasgow offices)
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to manage the marketing activity for one of our automotive software brands, DriverCheck. We’re looking for someone to help elevate the brand’s awareness and develop a communications strategy with a focus on lead acquisition and client retention.
This varied role will suit an experienced marketer looking for a part-time, flexible and home-based opportunity. The candidate will have worked within a B2B marketing environment and ideally within the tech/software or services industries. Experience of writing content, updating websites, creating brand comms, organising events, managing databases and SEO is essential. Experience of marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, MailChimp, Google Analytics is an advantage.
The ideal candidate:
You will be tech-savvy, creative and analytical. You will be highly organised and have the ability to run multiple campaigns at the same time. You will also be results driven – you will manage every campaign from start to finish towards a clear set of goals. You must be comfortable working independently and will be highly self-motivated as the business operates a flexible approach to home/office based working. Communications skills are essential – you must be able to listen well and present ideas in an informative and engaging manner to other colleagues within the wider business. You will also have a hands-on approach and will be required to assist the Senior Marketing Executive and Group Head of Marketing with admin, brand activity, events and projects within the wider Group.
– Working with the marketing team, map out a brand strategy and communications calendar
– Develop the brand’s identity and tone of voice, creating a brand style to use in all marketing comms
– Management of the brand’s website; creating content, improving user journeys and analysing website performance
– Setting KPIs for each campaign and reporting against them
– Collection, response and promotion of client reviews
– Creation, delivery and analysis of all marketing emails
– Creation of landing pages and campaign assets
– Creation of branded company documents as templates
– Management of social media channels (primarily LinkedIn)
– Management of day to day SEO to maintain and improve ranking
– Working closely with sales, providing material to improve sales journey
– Working closely with Customer Services/Support to improve overall marketing messaging to enhance user experience
– Management of paid media activity, such as, social and search advertising
– Reporting directly to the Group Head of Marketing, dotted line to the DriverCheck Managing Director
– The marketing team are based at the Derby office, but this particular role will require regular travel to Glasgow (i.e. bi-monthly visits). Occasional visits to Ebbon Group’s Head Office will be also be required
You will have:
· At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role for a B2B company
· Hands-on experience of managing marketing campaigns
· Experience of creating engaging content
· Google Analytics and HubSpot (or similar marketing automation platform) an advantage
· Demonstrable experience of PPC, SEO and email creation and distribution
· Excellent communication skills and ability to present ideas to senior stakeholders
· Excellent writing skills, creative flair and a sharp eye for detail (experience of Canva desirable)
· Experience setting up marketing campaigns from start to finish, including ROI measurement
· Experience with email marketing platforms (e.g. HubSpot, MailChimp)
· Proficient with MS applications including Excel and PowerPoint
What you’ll receive in return:
Flexibility to work remotely with frequent visits to Derby (bi-weekly) and Glasgow offices (bi-monthly).
22.5 hours which can be spread between 3-4 days.
Reporting structure: Group Head of Marketing (Derby based) and Managing Director (Glasgow based)
Access to the companies EAP and discount scheme.
Two volunteering days a year.
Generous holiday entitlement plus Birthday leave.
Sales Account Manager – Europe
With growing interests in with new products and our expansion into new markets in Europe, we are looking for someone with great sales and account management experience and a good understanding of digital platforms with a relentless drive to solve the problems faced by the global automotive community.
As the Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving business growth, managing key client accounts, and developing strategic partnerships.
You will be responsible for:
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities
• Conduct market research to identify potential clients, competitors, and market trends.
• Develop and implement strategies to expand the company’s presence in both new and existing markets.
• Build and maintain a robust pipeline of leads and opportunities.
Key Account Management:
• Develop and nurture strong relationships with existing key clients.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for key accounts, addressing their needs and requirements.
• Conduct regular business reviews with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for upselling.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the successful implementation of client solutions
Sales and Revenue Generation:
• Prepare and deliver persuasive sales presentations to prospective clients.
• From cold-reaching to closing the deal, we want you to own the entire sales cycle for your market (which includes market research, cold-calling, booking demos, stakeholder management, negotiating and closing)
• Negotiate contract terms and pricing with clients.
• Track and report on sales activities, including pipeline management and forecasting.
Business Development experience. You will have experience working within business development, ideally within the Automotive industry (Leasing, manufacturers, importers or retailers). Independent and self-motivated. Managing your individual workload, you will need to hold yourself accountable for tasks and ongoing responsibilities with little supervision. Experience working in a virtual team is ideal.
Communication. You can communicate and work well with the internal organisation (team) and external organisation (customers). Regular, consistent and concise communication at every opportunity is imperative to customer success.
Learns quickly. You will demonstrate the ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information with experience or a strong passion for software.
Problem solving and critical thinking. You are to independently solve difficult technical problems & provide solutions or work arounds. Being tenaciously curious to find the cause of an issue will be your single biggest success factor in this role.
Resilient and adaptable. You can take critical feedback and manage difficult customer situations well. You can adapt and turn a negative situation into a positive one.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially written. You must have exemplary written and spoken English skills.
Language. You will be fluent in English and at least one other European language with preference of either French or German.
You will be field based from your home in Germany, Belgium or France, with a requirement to travel to other European countries to visit both sales prospects and customers. There will also be requirement to meet with colleagues from other markets at least once a quarter.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary: Competitive starting salary. In addition to a salary and subject to completion of the probationary period, a one-off bonus to be paid after 6 months of employment. The employee will then switch to a commission-based scheme.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: TBC
Additional Information: The successful applicant will be required to provide documentation of their right to work in the country they are living in, they will also be UK Sanction checked.
Data Administrator – DriverCheck Limited
DriverCheck, a well-known business within its marketplace, actively works with a large number of organisations and companies validating their employees’ driving licences directly with the DVLA.
Our business is complimented by a great team, all motivated to do one thing: processing our clients’ driver requests, right first time, every time. DriverCheck’s web-based management system ensures clients employees driving on company business have a valid driving licence.
DriverCheck is experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we are looking for an experienced Administrator who is passionate about what they do and who is willing to develop & grow with our business in the long term.
As a Team Administrator, it is essential that you have:
- A polite, professional and courteous approach to dealing with customers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise workload and work accurately under pressure
- Excellent IT Skills, proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
Are you who we are looking for?
- Previous Administrative experience
- Strong & confident telephone manner
- Great knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook essential)
- Organised and pro-active
- Can multitask with ease
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Solid internal & external communication skills
- Demonstrates confidentiality, integrity and discretion
- Ability to work closely with others to achieve a shared goal
- Professional and customer – focused
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
What does the day look like?
- Working closely with a driven team
- Extensive data entry
- Working to strict daily workload allocation
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Work flexibly, adapting to changing priorities as and when necessary.
- Supporting colleagues with any ad hoc administrative tasks
The successful candidate will be given full training to deliver administrative support to our busy team.
27 days holiday per annum (plus public holidays)
Birthday off (or 5 days either side)
Access to the companies EAP Scheme via BHSF
Free on-site parking
Monday to Friday 9.30 -17.00 (includes a 30 minute lunch break) – office based (Drumchapel, Glasgow)
How to Apply: Please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org